This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. mymo™ is a trade mark of Mymo Group Limited who make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability:
Mymo Group Limited will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Mymo Group Limited has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Mymo Group Limited’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Mymo Group Limited’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Mymo Group Limited; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Mymo Group Limited to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website. These are not full website T’s & C’s – purely relating to liability stemming from website use.