Benefits of mymo™
- More cost effective than a traditional gait assessment
- Personal and less intrusive
- For runners of all abilities
- Access to all the latest running shoes
- Impartial and independent
- Gives you confidence in buying the correct type of shoe(s)
- Wearing the correct type of shoes can reduce the risk of injury
Your own personal device
ideal for runners of all abilities
Access real-time data about your gait via smart technology (iOS and Android)
Uses AI to guide you to choosing the correct type of running shoe
Our video demonstration is coming soon!
mymo™ share means that you can ‘share’ your data with your physio or consultant*. This allows them to access your data and review your gait prior to going into clinic and assessment.
Feedback from physios and consultants tell us that when a patient enters their clinic for the first time, they don’t have any historical data held on that patient. mymo™ aims to change that. Where this is most relevant is if you develop an injury. You physio or consultant can view your data prior to injury, at the point of injury and then use mymo™ as part of your rehabilitation by wearing and testing this in the comfort of your own natural environment.
If you wish to ‘share’ your data with your physio and consultant*, then you must ensure you ‘opt in’ to share. To do this, please visit your profile page and ensure the relevant button it ticked.
* You can only share your data if your physio or consultant has subscribed to mymo™.
If you are a physio or consultant and wish to find out more information, please contact us.